The mission of Trinity Catholic School is to teach the Catholic faith within a challenging academic curriculum, laying the foundation for all students to grow in Christian maturity, integrity and knowledge.
- Trinity Catholic School
Marketing and Enrollment Specialist
Trinity Catholic School, a K-8 school located in Tallahassee, FL is seeking a Marketing and Enrollment Specialist. All Trinity staff strive to fulfill and grow the mission of Catholic education: "...to teach the Catholic faith, within a challenging academic curriculum, laying the foundation for all students to grow in Christian maturity, integrity, and knowledge."
Essential Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Manage and design website with up-to-date content and graphics - Blackboard
- Promote school activities and events via social media- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc
- Design graphics/flyers/signs/marketing materials/T-shirts - Canva
- Work with local vendors to create advertisements, online ads, signage, and print materials
- Capture moments of the school via pictures and video – Animoto or Adobe
- Create videos, slideshows, and livestreams
- Plan and execute successful events and receptions including Open Houses, Orientation, Grandparent’s Day, First Responder’s Mass and Reception, BoosterThon, Back to School Nights, etc.
- Walk new families through each stage of the admissions process:
- Inquiry - Set up tours with prospective families by phone or email
- Tour - Welcome family and lead tour of campus
- Application - monitor incoming applications through PowerSchool Enrollment
- Screening/shadow - coordinate with Guidance Counselor to get prospective K-8 students set up for a screening. Set up shadow days with teachers.
- Acceptance - Review applications with Admissions Committee
- Enrollment - Help families transition to Trinity (ensure they have created a FACTS account, help with Scholarship applications, Uniforms, School Supplies, Enroll student into PowerSchool)
- Re-Enrollment - Facilitate online Re-Enrollment through PowerSchool. Follow up with families who haven’t re-enrolled.
- Work with families to help make Catholic education affordable through scholarships- Step Up, AAA, Gardiner, FACTS, Hope
- Lead Enrollment Committee meetings
- Complete enrollment reports
Recognizes and supports the unique Catholic Mission of the school by speaking, acting, and instructing consistent with the teachings of the Catholic Church.
Maintain high professional standards consistent with the mission of the school and the teachings of the Catholic Church
A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree, from an accredited college or university, in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, or a related field.
Experience in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, or a related field.
Experience in a Catholic School setting is preferred
Must have a commitment to Catholic School education
Full time, with benefits; salary commensurate with experience