TRINITY CATHOLIC SCHOOL FAMILY SERVICE HOUR REQUIREMENTS
Before any parent/adult volunteers are allowed to work in the school or to be a chaperone, she/he must meet the following requirements:
- MUST complete three online courses through Praesidium
- Please come to the front office for more information.
- MUST complete a background check w/fingerprinting.
- DRIVERS must complete a Diocese of Pensacola/Tallahassee Driver Information Sheet (from the Front Office) to give authorization for a Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) which needs to be renewed every two years. Additionally drivers:
- Must be at least 25 years old.
- Must be a Florida licensed driver.
- Must have three years of clean driving record history or less than six points on their license within the last year.
- Must have $100,000/$300,000 car insurance liability.
- Must complete a background check/fingerprints.
- Must complete the Armatus online courses.
- Must not have any medical condition nor be taking any medications that would impair ability to operate a motor vehicle.
- The cost of VECHS fingerprints and the MVR is $65, payable to Trinity Catholic School.
- Education courses and fingerprints/background checks are good for five years.
- MVR report is good for two years. (The MVR is part of the $65 fee which is billed every five years)
- Background checks must be reprocessed every five years.
- A VECHS waiver must be signed and returned to the school (waiver can be obtained through the Trinity Office.)
- Trinity Catholic School is a smoke free area. Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the buildings or on the school grounds.
- A volunteer may not divulge any confidential information to which she/he may have access in the classroom or school.
- Volunteers MUST check in and out at the school front office. Volunteers must present Driver's License, which will be kept on file for the duration of their visit.
- Volunteer nametags are to be worn while working in the school. Please return the nametags when signing out in the office. Driver's License will be returned at this time.
- If a volunteer encounters difficulty working with a child or doing a certain task, the supervising teacher should be notified immediately.
- Siblings MAY NOT accompany adult chaperones on field trips. Volunteers must be able to give their undivided attention to their volunteer tasks and the students.
Family Service Hours are due March 1, 2022. ***Parents are strongly encouraged to complete the requirements early in the year to allow time for processing***