Google Classroom is a learning Management System that we use for not only communication with parents and students, but for assignments as well in the upper grades. Below you will find a video tutorial on how to use it. You will also find some other Google Classroom informational sheets.
As a parent, the best thing to do is log in with your child's Google Account. Each student has been given a secure school login for the Education portal.
Complete the following steps when logging into Google Classroom for the first time:
Any questions regarding the use of Google Classroom, please contact Mrs. Lattner at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure that you do not have any other personal Google accounts logged in when you go into the school account.
- It will prompt you to click on either student or teacher. You will click on the student.
- Once you are in, you will see Classrooms that your student has been invited to join.
- Click on the join button to get into their Classroom.
- The Classroom opens up on the STREAM section. You will check the STREAM section of the classroom and the CLASSWORK section for assignments.
- You will see these section headers at the top of the Classroom screen.