- On average, our 2nd Graders score 1.5 years above grade level on the Iowa Assessment (Nationally Standardized Test).
- By 8th Grade, Trinity students score an average of 4.2 years above grade level on the Iowa Assessment (Nationally Standardized Test)
- In 2016, 8 students received State Recognition and 1 student received Grand Recognition for Duke TIP.
- 48% of Graduates earn the President's Education Award for Academic Excellence, with a 3.5 or higher GPA and an 85% or higher score on the Iowa Assessment.
- 100% of 8th Graders who took the Algebra I end of course exam passed in 2016.
- 28% of our Middle School students are members of The National Junior Honor Society.
- Trinity Catholic's student body is 29% minority.