After School Program- Beyond the Bell (BTB) and Early Bird Supervision (EBS)
- Beyond the Bell Registration Form 2021-2022
- Beyond the Bell Welcome Letter
- EARLY BIRD SUPERVISION FORM
Beyond The Bell (BTB) is an after-school program designed to meet your child’s needs for afternoon activities and afford you the peace of mind knowing that your child is safe and having fun with his or her school friends with BTB counselors right on the Trinity Catholic School campus.
BTB begins when your child’s school day ends
and provides care until 6:00 PM.
Of course, you may pick up your child/children any time during those hours- whatever is convenient for you! A snack is served to your child first thing each day when they are dismissed from school and report to BTB. Afternoon activities include outdoor games and fun, and then the children are taken into age-appropriate classrooms for enrichment and/or homework activities- all under the caring supervision of BTB counselors.
PLEASE REGISTER BY AUGUST 1st
TO ACCOMMODATE FACTS TUITION MANAGEMENT PAYMENTS AND STAFFING NEEDS.
Registration and Fees
If you are interested in registering your child for the 2020-2021 school year, please complete the following registration form (one per student) and attach the $50 per student registration fee. You may enroll your child in the program on a monthly basis or on a drop-in basis.
- Registration Fee is $50 Per Student – Return payment with the Registration Form
- Monthly & Drop-In Fees Will Be Billed Through FACTS Tuition Management.
(9 month billing from September - May)
- One Child - $1,755/year, $195.00/month
- Two Childen - $2,430/year, $270.00/month
- Three Children - $2,655/year, $295.00/month
- Four Children - $2,970/year, $330.00/month
- Drop-In Rates: One Child - $15/day · Two Children - $20/day · Three Children - $25/day · Four Children - $30/day
- There is a $25 fee charged for each time a child is switched from one fee basis to another.
- There is a $5/minute charge for every minute a child remains beyond the 6:00 P.M. pick-up time.