Creating Your FACTS Account
*March 1st - First day for new families to create a FACTS account.*
- Click on the FACTS ($) Family Portal link on the home page of the Trinity website, or Click Here
- Once on the FACTS website, enter your contact information.
- After contact information is entered, you will need to create username and password. You will also select three predefined security questions and provide answers.
- From the dashboard, click Set up a Payment Plan.
- Select the 2021-2022 term, then click begin (From this point forward, you will have access to Live Help via the chat feature on the top right corner of the screen (Mon-Fri. 8-5 central time)
- Enter your personal and demographic information and select your correspondence preference. Click Next.
- Click Add Student
- Enter student first and last name and grade level.
- Enter the information for EACH student included in the payment plan. To enter additional student information, click Add Student again. When finished, click Next.
- Select a payment method. Either Automatic Payment for Checking/Savings/Credit Card or Invoice
- A warning will be displayed to remind you that there is a FACTS Enrollment Fee for the plan selected. Click OK
- Customers who select Invoice can select a Peace of Mind (POM) Benefit for $17 additional dollars. Click Next
- Customers who select Automatic payments must enter their Bank account information. Afterward, they can select to separate or include incidental payments and add a Peace of Mind (POM) Benefit for $17 additional dollars. Click Next
- Select a payment date from the drop down menu (1st or 15th). This will populate the future payment schedule. Click Next
- You must check the box to agree to the Terms & Conditions. Once you have verified your information, click Authorize to complete the set up
- A Thank You confirmation page will appear where you can click Print to save a copy. Customer can also click Send E-mail Confirmation at the bottom of the page. (The agreement will appear as Pending on the customer dashboard. You will not be able to view any balance information until the agreement has been finalized by Trinity Catholic School)