"My family and I feel so blessed to be a part of Trinity Catholic School. The school is run extremely well and the teachers, administration and staff really put their all into their school, classrooms and students. Having this under the umbrella of our faith makes the school such a wonderful environment to grow in knowledge and love. I feel that Trinity Catholic School is, by far, the best choice for my family."
Current Trinity Family
Parent Visit & Tour
Click here or call (850) 222-0444 or go to set up a personal tour or visit us at Open House.
- Please complete an online application, available here: 2021-2022 Application
- School Records: (including report card from the 2020-2021 school year/testing results/IEP)
Student Shadow & Screening
Shadow days required for rising 2nd-8th Graders
Screenings are required for rising K-8th Graders with the Guidance Counselor on Shadow Day or by appointment.
Acceptance letter will be emailed after review of completed application.
Remaining items to Complete and Submit:
Signed Trinity Contract
Participating Catholics: Signed Parish Participation Scholarship Voucher
Copy of Birth Certificate
Copy of Baptismal Certificate
Florida Immunization Certificate (DH Form 680)
Florida School Entry Health Exam (DH Form 3040)
It is the policy of the Diocese of Pensacola-Tallahassee to admit students of any race, disability, color, sex, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, disability, color, sex, national and ethnic origin in administration of educational policies, and athletic and other school administered programs.
Required Forms for Application
- Completed Online Application
- Copy of recent report card/testing and IEP if applicable
- Participating Catholics: Signed Parish Voucher
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate, if applicable
- Florida Immunization Certificate (HRS Form 680)
- Florida School Entry Health Exam (HRS Form 3040)