If your child turns 4 by September 1, they are eligible to participate in Florida’s free Voluntary Prekindergarten (VPK) education program.
Trinity Catholic School offers VPK from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM Monday-Friday. We also offer a “wrap-around” program for parents who want Full time Pre-K for their child beyond the three VPK hours with extended Pre-K curriculum.
Register for Florida VPK at Trinity Catholic School
Florida VPK at Trinity Catholic School
Parents must first register their child with Trinity Catholic School. Click here to go to Admissions
To be eligible for VPK, your child must turn 4 before September 1st and have proof of Florida Residency.
Registering for Florida VPK
- Click here to register for a Florida VPK Voucher and then click "Apply for Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten"
- Create a username and password or sign in.
- Follow the email instructions to validate your account.
- Fill out an application.
- You will need:
- 1. Proof of Florida residence
- 2. Proof of child's age
- When asked for your desired VPK session, choose the 2020-21 school year and the 540 hour options.
- You will receive a Certificate of Eligibility via email.
- Once you have received your VPK Voucher (Certificate of Eligibility), email it to Jody Sheppard at Sheppardj@trinityknights.org or bring to the front office.