Registrations will be categorized as follows:
Category A Siblings of families currently enrolled. Sons and daughters of faculty and staff members have priority after siblings. Students who were withdrawn due to parent’s sabbatical have priority after the above students.
Category B Participating Catholics, of Blessed Sacrament Parish, as verified by the Pastor.
Category C Participating Catholics as verified by the Pastors of the registrant’s Parishes. Verification criteria to be decided by individual Pastors.
Category D Non participating Catholics.
Category E Other religious affiliations.
- All presently enrolled students in Pre-K3 through 7th grade in good academic and financial standing will be guaranteed a place for the next school year.
- Siblings of students enrolled at TCS have priority for Pre-K3/Pre-K4 and Kindergarten. The Sibling policy has to be exercised within one year of eligibility for grades 1st – 8th. Any exceptions to this policy must be approved by the School Board. Siblings are guaranteed a place so long as a class size of 32 is not exceeded. Pre-Kindergarten classes cannot exceed 15 for Pre-K3 or 25 for Pre-K4. Kindergarten classes cannot exceed 30 at any time, even for sibling priority. All siblings not placed, due to class size, will be on a Category A waiting list. If there are not enough openings for the siblings that apply, spaces will be filled on a first come first serve basis.
- Sons and daughters of faculty or staff will be on Category A list after siblings. Students who withdrew while parents were away on sabbatical will be on Category A list after siblings and faculty or staff applicants.
- A blind lottery will be conducted to establish the initial waiting list for all other All applications received between February 1st and March 1st will have an equal chance in the drawing of names for the waiting list in their respective category.
- All participating Catholics (Category B & C) on the waiting list as of January 30th, who applied prior to June 1st of the previous year, can remain on the waiting list in their current standing by reapplying during the family registration period. No new registration fee will be required. All Non-Participating Catholics or Non-Catholics must reapply each year during the application period to be pulled from the random drawn lottery. No new registration fee will be required. Any applications received after March 1st will be added to the appropriate list as they are received and as parish status is verified in writing.
Returning students who have withdrawn and wish to return will be accepted in the following order of priority:
- Student who has withdrawn from school for financial or transportation difficulties shall be considered for re-admission on a space available basis at the discretion of the Principal in consultation with the School Board.
- Any student who has withdrawn from school for academic or disciplinary reasons shall be considered for re-admission on a space available basis at the discretion of the Principal in consultation with the School Board.
It is the policy of the Diocese of Pensacola-Tallahassee to admit students of any race, disability, color, sex, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, disability, color, sex, national and ethnic origin in administration of educational policies, and athletic and other school administered programs.
- Pre-K3 students must be 3 years old by September 1st.
- Pre-K4 students must be 4 years old by September 1st.
- Kindergarten students must be 5 years old by September 1st.