The mission of Trinity Catholic School is to teach the Catholic faith within a challenging academic curriculum, laying the foundation for all students to grow in Christian maturity, integrity and knowledge.
- Trinity Catholic School
- 2022-2023 Newsletters
A MEDICAL UPDATE FROM OUR NURSE KIERSTAN GREIF, RN
Welcome to the 2022-2023 school year! Unfortunately, COVID-19 has not gone away. We are still experiencing students and their family members testing positive. Please discuss with your children the importance of washing their hands, covering their coughs and sneezes, and maintaining the healthy habits of eating well, exercising daily, and getting enough sleep at night. Students who test positive for COVID-19 must isolate at home for five days past their positive test, with the test day counting as Day 0. Parents will be notified via email of positive cases in their child’s grade level.
- If your child is not feeling well in the morning before school, please keep him/her home. At least now, at the beginning of the year, we appreciate you being very cautious with children complaining of not feeling well.
- Please make sure your child has a refillable water bottle every day. The water bottle filler stations are available in all areas of the campus. Staying well hydrated will help them feel better and help them perform better in school.
- Please consider applying sunscreen to your children before school every morning. Students may wear hats when they are outside at recess and/or PE.
- Any student with a temperature of 100 degrees or higher must be fever-free for 24 hours with no fever-reducing medication in order to return to school.
- Please send any remaining Health paperwork into the Clinic. School Entry Health Physicals and Immunization Records are required for all new students. Kindergarteners and Seventh Graders need updated vaccination records. Please call your doctors and get these forms taken care of immediately. We want your children healthy and IN CLASS!
- If you would like your child to have access to ANY medication during the school day, you must send in the Administration of Medication form and an individual supply of the medication. Prescription medication forms must also be signed by the ordering physician.
- If your child has a severe allergy or any serious medical condition, please make sure the Clinic has the appropriate paperwork on file. There is an action plan available for every severe health condition. It is imperative that the Clinic has the medication needed to keep your children safe.
Please call me at 222-0444 or email email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns regarding the health of your child. I am happy to help! Thank you. ~ Kierstan Greif, RN