Parents will be able to find resources on this page for the TAG Program and Resource.
Students who have been identified as gifted are being provided service currently in grades 1-5. Students spend 2 hours a week outside of their regular classroom working on projects, enrichment activities, and solving problems.
The students are working on new projects for the second semester. The projects include the toothpick bridge and 3 Little Pigs houses. Some students continue to work on "if I had a million dollars" project. Once students complete their current project, they will have a choice of various STEM projects to work on. All students will be doing an egg drop project towards the end of the school year.
- STREAM Festival will be held Sunday, February 24th from 1:30 - 3:30.
- TAG Showcase for 2nd semester will be during the end of 4th quarter
- Check out the TAG Times for up-to-date information on the program
At Home Activities
- Supporting Emotional Needs of the Gifted (SENG)
- Hoagies Gifted Education Page
- Gifted Development Center
- Florida Gifted Network
- National Association for Gifted Children
- Florida Association for the Gifted (FLAG)
- Summer Institute for the Gifted
- Davidson Institute
- Duke TIPS
- Johns Hopkins Center for Talented Youth
Programs and Resources
- Please check your student's planner nightly
- A friendly reminder to work on multiplication facts